To my lovely introverted gal pals, (but technically speaking, I myself am an introvert -- 33% that is, while the other 67% resulting to extroversion according to an online test I took; so coherently, based on analysis, we all belong to both social groups regardless of and ironically, with regards to, percentage measurement, right? HAHA! With that being said, let me rephrase that -- to all my lovely gal pals, HAHA!), anyway, case-in-point, have you ever wanted to approach and make conversation with someone but just couldn't bring yourself to do as feelings of intimidation and timidness overpower you to act on the opposite? Well, I know I have, and emotions of regret and non-fulfillment seemingly follow after, as though adherent and in conjunction with; but what if I told you we could turn the tables around and they would be the ones to actually initiate reaching out? Sounds good, huh? So without further ado, here are three style accessories/apparel you can incorporate in everyday outfits that double as statement pieces, as well as conversation-starters:
1. Kooky Bags
If you spot one at the mall, make sure you get it; they're everywhere -- i spotted an ice cream truck body bag once, and even a bee pouch! It's extremely adorable! And I guarantee you a day of watchful glances and gleeful smiles, but more importantly, lessened worries for making acquaintances and friends!
2. Unusual Pieces
Get the sequined top you've been eyeing! Buy the pink fur coat! Sport the pair of graffiti jeans you just bought but couldn't muster the guts to wear! All these fashion pieces are totally different than usual, but so are you -- like what I always say, "you are different and unlike any other, DRESS LIKE IT!" 🙂
3. Bold Outerwear
If you see someone wear a pink suede, unicorn bomber wouldn't you come up and pay them a compliment? EXACTLY. YOU WOULD -- the same applies for when YOU wear quirky (and not to mention, FABULOUS) outerwear! (the answer no isn't valid, FYI. HAHAHA!)
Proven and tested because of the friends my family and I made along the way:
I'll be sure to talk to you when I see you prancing about, carrying your watermelon hand bag! 🙂 HAHAHA! Again, you are one in a million, there's no reason to go by the norms! Dress different! HAPPY HUNTING!
#DesignsByKyna - dusty green overalls (UNUSUAL PIECES), white flowy top (KOOKY BAGS)